- Americans drink an average of 399 servings of Coke products per year.
- Americans ingest 1.7 million tons — or 10.8 pounds per person — of sugar each year from Coca-Cola alone.
- Every episode of Family Guy includes at least one instance of a character saying “What the hell.”
- It takes anywhere from 3,000 to 24,000 hours for someone to become a chess master, depending on general cognitive abilities.
- Men act playfully to signal non aggressiveness to a potential mate, while women do it to evoke youthful fertility.